[OZAPRS] eeepc

Andrew Rich vk4tec at people.net.au
Mon Mar 17 18:34:52 EST 2008

The eeepc is a 900 mhz 4gb flash drive linux machine with vga 3xusb sound sd
card lan wifi.

it will take most linux programs

i have google earth , xastir, gpredict, perl, gpsdrive installed.

it also has office, and doubles as my dvd player (from sd card)

ext monitor support up to 1280x800

runs on 9.5 volts

$488

if you want portable aprs / packet etc, this is it.