[OZAPRS] findu

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Tue Mar 11 15:27:25 EST 2008

Karl,

The use of WIDE and RELAY is being phased out - hopefully it's been
completed by now!

Normally a mobile would use the path WIDE1-1, WIDE2-1 but from 6000ft
you could cause a lot of QRM by triggering a lot of systems to respond.
You might be better with the path of WIDE2-1.

Anyone else care to comment?

Ray vk2tv