[OZAPRS] findu

Michael Carey michaelcarey at internode.on.net
Mon Mar 10 18:46:41 EST 2008

Hi Ben,
I've virtually abandoned FindU in favour of www.aprs.fi
It's a much more useful web site for APRS... you can see multiple APRS
stations at the same time, it auto updates without having to manually
refresh, you see tracks from moving stations directly on Google map
windows, it automatically displays telemetry data correctly from my
digi's SiteAlerts and you can get very useful APRS station statistics.
Give it a shot and see what you think.
Michael.
VK5ZEA