[OZAPRS] UIDIGI and Cheap HH

WILSON Jim Jim.WILSON at stanwell.com
Fri Mar 14 15:34:34 EST 2008

Hi Ron, Norm, Et.Al.
Good point. For the digi, I'll have to use one of my Yaseu HHs which I
can turn this feature off. (this feature has always annoyed me being
unable to be disabled on basically all UHF CB HHs)
For the TX HHs do the cheap ones need a longer TX Delay for their TX to
stabilise? Do they all send good data? How do HHs perform as their
battery dies? Am I better off using a 12V SLA through a regulator so
they have a constant voltage?

Jim
VK4JYM