[OZAPRS] Re:- Bad Signal On 30 Mx

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Sun Jun 22 16:14:19 EST 2008

Hi Ian,

It's on 10147.600 USB (for 1600/1800Hz tones). There's a variety of
non-TNC tracker devices that might interest you.

A number of HF gateways spread around the country provide a very
reliable facility.

When you ring me about the bbs ask me about aprs on 30m.

The EPROM and, 4 pin plug and socket are in the mail Monday morning.

Ray vk2tv