[OZAPRS] RE: FW: Ubuntu Xastir Help

David djmunn at bigpond.com
Sun Jun 8 17:09:31 EST 2008

Hi Pete...Tony got to you before i did.....im running Xastir on Kubuntu
8.04 Hardy....
works very well....i compiled mine from source and followed the Ubuntu
7.04 howto on the Wiki....works very very well....
have been able to track some of the local Hams as they went up to
Cardwell for FNNQARG a get together in the region.....

73 David VK4BDJ