[OZAPRS] Xastir Live on CD

Tony Hunt wavetel at internode.on.net
Wed Jun 4 08:27:32 EST 2008

 Yet another Live Linux CD distro with Xastir. Just thought I would let the
 group know. Ive put together a Live CD with a recent release of Xastir
using
 the LSB Binary. Also on there is a recent version of fldigi for HF modes
 like PSK31 Rtty and CW etc.
 Xastir has a definite slant towards VK maps and VK setup. You can add your
 own maps as well. Remastering is relatively simple so you can customise it
 further.

 Its based on PCLinux 2008 MiniME with 2 desktop options. It should install
 to HD but I have not tried as yet. It should also install to USB stick but
 have not been able to get this proved either as yet.

 Download the ISO via here and check the MD5 before burning the ISO image
 http://vk5.aprs.net.au/software.html

 Please keep any comments or queries off these lists and send to
 aprslive at internode.on.net

 Have fun Tony Hunt VK5AH