[OZAPRS] APRS Server ?

Damien Gardner Jnr rendrag at rendrag.net
Tue Jun 3 19:48:34 EST 2008

On 03/06/2008, at 7:25 PM, Dick wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>     I usually use second.aprs.net.au:14579 but find it is not working.
> Is this server down and if so what can i usein the mean time. Thank
> you.

As the earlier four messages (subject: second.aprs.net.au /
australia2.aprs2.net outage) have outlined, the server hosting
second.aprs.net.au is offline - http://service-update.theplanet.com/
for more info (yep that server is on phase 1)
Use first.aprs.net.au, third.aprs.net.au, or preferrably,
rotate.aprs.net.au - that automatically shares the load between the
three servers :)

Cheers,

Damien

Damien Gardner Jnr