[OZAPRS] VK2EMD Unsupported packet format

howcho at smartchat.net.au howcho at smartchat.net.au
Fri Jul 11 03:15:10 EST 2008

G,day Mike , we had a serious failure today , what you saw was UI-View in
it's death throws , and now the computer shows an Illegal somethingorother
message when I try to start the program , so we in dire straits indeed.

Sorry about the extra traffic / QRM chaps , we're working on getting back
on the straight and narrow ..

73 all , Phil.