[OZAPRS] Detailed Maps

David djmunn at bigpond.com
Thu Jul 10 22:15:30 EST 2008

Hi  Samantha.....can help with maps for Cairns.....they are on the
Townsville Amateur Racio Club website.....www.tarc.org.au....look under
Documents......available for both UIView and Xastir.....
VK4JKL John in Cairns is on air via Inet and will be via RF fairly
shortly...have been helping him get Xastir set up....

73 David VK4BDJ
in a cool Townsville