[OZAPRS] RE: 145.175 being blocked in Sydney this evening

Ian Mills imills at awa.com.au
Tue Jan 29 10:13:47 EST 2008

The noise at my place stopped sometime around 9:00am today, it effectively
made my radio deaf which was a PITA as I wanted to try some DX on 2m over
the long weekend. Strange that the noise seemed to fade in and out over a
very long cycle.

Anyway, my igate is now able to work properly now it can hear ...

Ian

   _____