[OZAPRS] 30m port

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Tue Jan 22 06:58:06 EST 2008

Tim,

It's a Codan 6801. No dramas with the radio itself but I've had three
Codan PA's suffer from failed PA transistors. Two in a Codan 7727 and
one in the 6801. The radios are pegged back to about 35W so they're not
being worked to death. They were on two different bands as well.

I use an MFJ1270B TNC that hangs off xastir on the Linux BBS machine.

Ray vk2tv