[OZAPRS] UI-Traffic instability

Ian Mills imills at awa.com.au
Tue Jan 15 22:15:31 EST 2008

Has anyone experienced stability issues with ui-traffic?

Regardless of my configuration (AGP or UIView) it only seems to run for
less than 24 hours and then locks up .. I need to shutdown uiview and
terminate the traffic task before it will work again ... I have tried both
versions 2.50 and 2.53 with the same lockups ... any clues anyone?

Cheers
Ian vk2him

AWA Limited