[OZAPRS] RE: [aprssig] Small linux laptop

Andrew Rich vk4tec at people.net.au
Tue Jan 15 04:14:59 EST 2008

What I can not work out is how to enter some sort of command prompt.

I am also curious as to how I would wipe it and hit it with suse linux.

I had a play today with one in a shop - the 800x600 might be limiting.

Andrew Rich VK4TEC
vk4tec at people.net.au <mailto:vk4tec at people.net.au>
http://www.tech-software.net