[OZAPRS] aprs.net.au WWW / Mail server outage

Geoff geoff at gatwards.org
Thu Jan 10 23:58:19 EST 2008

Folks,

As you may have been aware we suffered a drive failure on the server
hosting
most of the aprs.net.au websites and this mailing list on Saturday
morning.

After some intensive rebuild activities the box is back in service as of
about 11pm tonight, and hopefully will process the list emails that were
being held in a backup queue over the next few hours.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

*	Could any of the website maintainers for the aprs.net.au sites
please contact me off-list as I will need to reset the FTP passwords so
you
can continue to maintain your sites.

Regards,

Geoff   VK2XJG