[OZAPRS] VK2SRN internet

Steve Nelson vk2srn at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 20:34:44 EST 2008

Gday Tony

Steve here you can mail me at vk2srn at gmail.com or phone me on 0428404899

73 Steve VK2SRN

-----Original Message-----
From: ozaprs-bounces at aprs.net.au [mailto:ozaprs-bounces at aprs.net.au] On
Behalf Of Tony Hunt
Sent: Saturday, 5 January 2008 11:06 PM
To: OZ-APRS Mial-list
Subject: [OZAPRS] VK2SRN internet

I wonder if anybody knows how to contact VK2SRN ? Maybee he is subscribed
this list..

We have done a bit of a revamp of the Igate here in Adelaide of late and
started looking at things a bit closer. We are trying to bring Broken Hill
onto the map as a part of the family so to speak.

The station at Broken hill VK2SRN does not get gated to RF here
unfortunately..
The major reason behind this is an invalid server login. The server login
passcode is either non existant or invalid I guess. This results in a Q
construct on the internet feed of qAX which prevents it getting gated back
out onto RF. So most of us watching on RF really are unaware of the
existance of 2SRN and his WX infos.. Perhaps there are other local
stations
and mobiles in Broken Hill but without a valid server login there is
likely
alot we are missing from this Igate.

He is also logged into T2NZAA the ZL server by the looks.

Maybee this can be rectified.

Tony Hunt  VK5AH