[OZAPRS] TT4 Switchable?

Mike Zwingl oe3mzc oe3mzc at oevsv.at
Fri Feb 22 00:06:36 EST 2008

Brian,
you should probably look at the new OPENTRACKER OT1plus,
which is a much cheaper and flexible alternative to TT4.
Switching between two profiles can be done same way as TT4 or automated
based on conditions.
OT1+ is basically doing the same (its a stand alone tracker, small size,
for
300Baud and 1200Baud)
but it also transmits Voltage and Temp. along with compressed
position/speed/course.
http://n1vg.net/opentracker/

Funny thing for HF is its ability to send position in PSK31.
You can also load a Telemetry or Weatherstation firmware free of
charge...and all is open source.
cost abt. 25USD
http://www.argentdata.com/products/aprs.html
vy 73 de Mike