[OZAPRS] Wyong...

Darryl Smith Darryl at radio-active.net.au
Fri Feb 15 07:18:07 EST 2008

Hi Everyone.

Wyong is on this Sunday. If you are in the area drop by and say hi. If you
are able to help on the stand that would be good. If not that is OK too.

I am just working on a slideshow for the stand. Does anyone have a good
collection of APRS photos that I can use? They can be in PPT format, since
that is what I am going to do with them anyway

Thanks

Darryl

---------
Darryl Smith, VK2TDS POBox 169 Ingleburn NSW 2565 Australia
Mobile Number 0412 929 634 [+61 4 12 929 634 Int] - 02 9618 6459
www.radio-active.net.au/blog/ - www.radio-active.net.au/web/tracking/