[OZAPRS] Hosting Orange Club website

VK2MRP - Bob Paton vk2mrp at bathurstwireless.org
Wed Feb 6 19:03:57 EST 2008

Geoff,

At the Orange club meeting last Friday you mentioned it might be possible
for Orange Club to have their website hosted on one of your servers.

I was just wondering if you could give me the details for that so that I
can
get it happening there. Simon (whom you did not meet as was absent from
the
meeting) is happy to use the hosting he bought for another website he is
doing and thus it would work out very nicely indeed.

Let me know anything you need and we can get this happening :)

Cheers,

Bob
VK2MRP