[OZAPRS] 6M APRS

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Sat Feb 9 14:21:15 EST 2008

The FM900 series have a front-end block that has to be disassembled to
permit access to the coils for rewinding. The "blocks" are not made to
be repaired so modification is a little difficult and recommended for
very patient people :-(
It's not impossible but I'd be taking an easier path. Maybe I'm just
getting old and grumpy.

Ray vk2tv