[OZAPRS] HF APRS- I am the tag-along-tour bloke

David and Justine Olsen davejust at bigpond.net.au
Tue Dec 30 17:15:04 EST 2008

Hi Ray

I appreciate your efforts. It would be great if there were more gates
on 20m that is for sure.

Thanks also to Pete.

Re novice and foundation, I just never got around to it previously
with university and stuff back when I was young. I got involved in
CB, HF via Coast Guard and then 4WD RFDS, so the foundation was easy
for me, but the important thing is it got me into the ranks and I
think that is the key.

Look forward to more gates on 20m

Cheers
David