[OZAPRS] HF APRS- I am the tag-along-tour bloke

David and Justine Olsen davejust at bigpond.net.au
Tue Dec 30 17:02:30 EST 2008

Hi All

I just joined thanks to Peter. I have read the threads re gates for
20m or 40m. I for one would welcome this, and I am sure despite QRM
or propogation problems, some other standard calls would appreciate
it too. Thanks in advance.

I have just passed my standard call and have already begun studying
for my advanced. I have been interested in amateur radio since 1978,
and began studying for my novice then. Thanks to the Foundation
Licence which I got this year, I was able to whet my appetite and now
not looking back.

David currently VK4FOLO awaiting new call