[OZAPRS] WX Alerts

John Simon jrsimon at ozemail.com.au
Tue Dec 23 19:36:25 EST 2008

To those who celebrate the festival may I wish a Merry Christmas and a Happy
New Year.

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes
for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress,
non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the summer solstice
holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious
persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of our choice, with
respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of
others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions
at all . . . and a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and
medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally
accepted calendar year 2009, but not without due respect for the
calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society
have helped make Australia great, (not to imply that Australia is
necessarily greater than any other country or is the only "AUSTRALIA" in
the southern hemisphere), and without regard to the race, creed, color,
age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform, or
sexual preference of the wishee.

By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms. This greeting
is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable
with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by
the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or
others, and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the
sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as
expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of
one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting,
whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this
wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

                                            73, John de VK2XGJ
       Women and cats do as they please
en and dogs should relax and get used  to the idea.