[OZAPRS] Has anyone tried to register UI-View32 lately?

Peter Bye vk2mpj at internode.on.net
Sat Dec 20 11:10:20 EST 2008

In the Program Files -> Peak Systems -> UI-VIEW directory, there is a file
called UIREG.bin, this file is the one that stores your rego info, and if
you copy it to a thumb drive etc, you simply drop it back into the directory
whenever you do a new install.  All your rego details are taken care of
then.

Cheers
Pete
VK2MPJ