[OZAPRS] marine zones

Geoff geoff at gatwards.org
Sun Dec 14 19:59:15 EST 2008

Yep - the MZ file is not used at the moment due to a limitation with Xastir
and the way it handles the mz file.  All MZ zones are now included in the Z
file.

There are still many many advisories that don't trigger shapes....
There is a Flood warning for the Central area of VIC that is being
transmitted, although the object for this warning isn't working :-(

CNTFLW>APRS::NWS_WATCH:141708z,FLOOD,VCC26 {E58AB
CNTFLW>APRS::BOMCNT   :FINAL FLOOD WARNING FOR THE DANDENONG CREEK {E58AC

Should trigger area VC026 from the c_ file....  It is triggering it, appears
to be the Melbourne CBD itself.  Possibly the matching on the alert text
doesn't match the areas required - not unusual given our BoM's wonderful
consistent warning system :-)

Geoff