[OZAPRS] wx warnings

Geoff geoff at gatwards.org
Sun Dec 14 14:17:58 EST 2008

Ben,

If you are running only via RF, you need to check that the relevant alerts
for your area are being gated to RF.  I'm not sure how Findu can know if the
warnings are appearing on RF via your digi :-)

If you see such messages originating from callsigns like WSTSWW or similar,
you should be able to see them pop up in UI-NWS.

I am working on a test reigeme for sending a bunch of test alerts for each
state for testing both client functionality and I-Gate configuration, but
unfortunately I haven't had much time this week to get it working....

Regards,
Geoff  VK2XJG