[OZAPRS] Odd WX Warnings

Geoff geoff at gatwards.org
Wed Dec 10 06:59:11 EST 2008

Hi Tony,

If you see strangeness like this, could you please (if possible) copy&paste
the actual warning from BoM's website and let me know the FROM call that the
messages were sent with.  I can paste the warning into a test script and see
what went wrong and fix the production version :-)

I suspect that there is a conflict in the use of the "Metropolitan" area ;-)

Regards,
Geoff