[OZAPRS] Can anyone see this message?

Hamish Moffatt hamish at cloud.net.au
Fri Aug 29 13:40:24 EST 2008

On Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 03:26:41PM +1200, Jim Tittsler wrote:
> On Aug 29, 2008, at 14:27, Dick wrote:
>>     I have posted a few messages but they do not seem to be sent to
>> the group.
>> If you see this message could you reply to it and tell me what method
>> you use to receive group email?
>
> Note that if you start a new thread by posting to a mailing list from
> gmail, gmail will hide your message in your Inbox until there is at
> least one reply in the "conversation."

AND, you can configure the mailing list not to send your own messages
back to you. See http://aprs.net.au/mailman/listinfo/ozaprs

That site also allows you to view the archives of the list online, so
you can see if your messages are getting through without sending
repeated tests and asking for feedback.

Hamish