[OZAPRS] RE: New wheels - dare I use anything that transmits?

Howcho VK2EMD howcho at smartchat.net.au
Wed Aug 27 23:32:32 EST 2008

Good call , a heap of complaining was done when these "lipd's" first
surfaced , but it all fell
on deaf ears ay???I would dearly love to find the corporation that first
developed these devices
and what interlectual midget chose 433 MHz as opposed to say 431?? anyway
all history and
caused many amateurs a lot of grief.

Dave I too worry about the "Mortar" in my steering wheel ;-(  however when I
had a  "roo bar" fitted to
my car I saw the "trigger devices" and was assured they work on impact over
30 or 40KMh ,,  however
RF can do some strange things at times .

433.920 will be going into the memory of my D700

YIR , Phil VK2EMD