[OZAPRS] Fwd: [VK2-APRS] APRS interference issue

Colin Matten cmatten at nortel.com
Fri Aug 22 09:44:03 EST 2008

We found the APRS 828 has almost no filtering of harmonics. If we can
reduce the 290.350MHz harmonic, it may reduce the intermod interference.

However, I believe the old rule is if you can mathematically workout the
intermod from the services at the site, you will be hard pressed to fix
it without changing frequency on one of the service.

Regards

Colin VK2KCM