[OZAPRS] Advise Please

Philip Webb pwebb at aanet.com.au
Sat Aug 16 17:39:10 EST 2008

Hi All,

I agree with Brian.
When I log on and send my home beacon through second.aprs.net.au:14579,
it does not appear on aprs.fi - at all - it seems to me.
If I log onto first.aprs.net.au , my home beacons appears promptly on
aprs.fi.
I have emailed Geoff before who said the system had undergone some
maintenance but it hasn't fixed what I see as an anomaly.

73 Philip VK4HPW