[OZAPRS] Vista

Samantha Scafe samantha at femtech.com.au
Sun Aug 3 18:52:06 EST 2008

Better rephrase my answer, before I get jumped on an flamed and burnt

I use Vista and Putty to put tnc's into KISS mode

I also use putty to control many other serial devices that need to be
configured...
You can use Hyperterm nor Putty to speak to the TNC in KISS mode.. (Unless
you doing the escape sequence to drop it out of kiss, but depends on the
device in question)

Samantha
VK4TTT