[OZAPRS] VK2RTZ-1 Installed on Mt Sugarloaf

Michael Brown VK2ZEN vk2zen at b5.net
Thu Apr 17 13:19:24 EST 2008

Good News everyone !   The VK2RTZ-1 Digipeater  which has been on test
for  a month now  has been installed on the Sugarloaf Mountain site
since 11 am Wednesday 16th.   I now encourage all vehicles in the area
to drive around as many diverse routes as possible to explore the coverage.

Now is the time to drive up the highway north to see how far it will
track for in that direction.

I am getting hints from the few movements there have been since
yesterday that the coverage may indeed be dramatically increased.

I will get the 1977 Mini Cooper on the road today to explore some of the
more traditional poorly covered areas.