[OZAPRS] Fox Track programming

Phillip zl2tze at yahoo.com.au
Wed Apr 23 06:10:10 EST 2008

Hi Dave,
               Ok yes the smart beacon is coded by DK7IN and is only
configured by header switches/ links..

To be able to use TT3 you will need a programmer and the TT3 code and also
need to know what links to change on the Fox to make the TT3 work.

http://www.byonics.com/downloads.php/

All the TT downloads from here

FYI. The 16F84a PICs are $ 15-00 here and the 628 are only $ 5-00

Let me know when you are heading out I'll look for you..

My mobile is zl2tze-15  its not that active during the week but it should be
over the long weekend I have UI-view and a laptop running until I get my Fox
wired up just need the radio cable finished not enough hours in the day at
the moment.

73 Phillip
ZL2TZE