[OZAPRS] Fox Track programming

Phillip zl2tze at yahoo.com.au
Mon Apr 14 08:21:18 EST 2008

Hi Dave,
               I would ask Dinesh from Fox Delta about the new firmware look
on the site there are links  under the details .. I have yet to go through
this my self .. Join the Fox delta LIST also

As to programming the PIC  you will need a programmer to do the PIC  there
are many easy build ones about or a commercial one  for about 60 to 80
dollars ask around your radio club someone may have 1

73 Phillip