[OZAPRS] SEQ coverage plot - first pass

Peter Schrader - VK4TGV vk4tgv at rumpleteazer.net
Sat Sep 29 15:10:02 EST 2007

Hi All,
Thanks to Ray (VK2TV), who took the data I gleaned from UI-View32 and
turned
them into a coverage plot of all of the digis in SEQ VK4.

I made a few guesses for some of the digi heights above sea level, as most
of the digi operators seem to have an aversion to answering my emails
and/or
joining the vk4aprs Yahoo group.

I have uploaded the file to the Yahoo group, for those who are have been
reluctant to join the group you can download the 5MB file here
http://rumpleteazer.net/SEQ2.png

If the Vk4 APRS webmaster is listening, your website would be a great
place
for this file.

Cheers,
Peter