[OZAPRS] SEQ APRS

Dion Bramich vk7ybi at yahoo.com.au
Mon Sep 24 19:52:03 EST 2007

For VK or VK3?  We arent using your parameters here..  If google cant find

it, why not?  Theres all this talk about guidelines and user education,
wheres it all hiding?  While Tasmania might not use the full
implementation of New Paradigm, what bits of it are used are compliant,
therefore anyone configured for the New Paradigm will work.  Seems having

to go look for things that Google cant find is too hard..