[OZAPRS] SEQLD Recommendations

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Tue Sep 18 12:09:47 EST 2007

Hello Richard,

Please don't think I was being critical of the page maintainers. I know
only too well what being snowed under is like, and how so much is left
to so few to do.

The point was that newcomers could easily head off in the wrong
direction as a result of incorrect data being available and hence, they
could have a valid reason for doing what they've done.

I'm not sure that I'm the best qualified person to assist with the page
update but I'd be happy to cast an eye over it and send you a text file
of any glaring things that could/should be changed.

Cheers ... Ray

>Hi Ray,
>
>Yes I realise some of the web page information is out of date.
>I'm trying to find the time to update the VK3 and National web pages.
With