[OZAPRS] ISS

Mike Zwingl oe3mzc oe3mzc at oevsv.at
Sat Sep 15 05:50:00 EST 2007

gday Mike,
when u are in GERMANY you should get a DSP-TNC from SCS for your 10MHZ
IGATE-Plans.
It offers 800Hz wide channel scanning and simultaneous decode and it can
do
new OFDM-Modulation Robust Packet, as well as 9600 and 19200baud on air
for
Satellites.
VK6UZ and VK8ZAB are using this new device on 10Mhz very sucessfully.

There is special pricing for IGATEs (abt. 160 EUro)

hope you find this info helpful.
Pse contact me if you need further details.
vy 73 de Mike
oe3mzc/Vk3fpf