[OZAPRS] eagle pcb design

Zik Saleeba zik at zikzak.net
Mon Sep 10 17:36:00 EST 2007

I'm not quite sure what you're asking but I wonder if you're being
caught by a gotcha I had with libraries in Eagle. When you add a new
library it's not enabled until you go into the control panel and click
the little grey ball beside it - green then indicates that it's
enabled for use.

Hope this helps,
Zik VK3MHZ

On 9/10/07, Andrew Rich <vk4tec at people.net.au> wrote:
> Gudday
>
> Some of you may have discovered eagle PCB design.
>
> I have a question.
>
> How do you make it keep the libraries loaded from last time ?

9/09/2007