[OZAPRS] Wanted: Pre treated PCB

David Hopkins davhop at bigpond.net.au
Thu Sep 6 07:56:53 EST 2007

Andrew,
The negative process is far superior and in the long run costs much less.
Only disadvantage is the reversal  film. However you can reverse the
artwork in software.
Once you are setup you cam make double sided boards at will.

Have a look at RCS components in Sydney.

The developer for the dry Riston photo resist is washing soda. It
costs about $25 for 20Kilos.
You use 8 teaspoons to 4 liters.

I can give you any amount you require. I bought a bag about ten years
ago and can't see any reduction in quantity even after making a
couple of hundred boards.

Been using the  negative process for about 40 years and works without a
hitch.

David

At 06:05 PM 5/09/2007, you wrote:

>I am looking for a supplier of quality positive acting pre-treated PCB.
>
>I have tried DSE boards, they dont use proper fibre glass.
>
>Jaycar have negative acting.
>
>Any ideas ?

>Checked by AVG Free Edition.
>5:54 PM