[OZAPRS] TH-D7 Problem

Kim Stevens kste9702 at bigpond.net.au
Mon Oct 29 23:02:13 EST 2007

Hi All,

I have posted the following on the TH-D7 Yahoo Group, but thought I
would see if anyone on this group can cast any light on my problem

When I receive an incoming position report on the Hand Held the 40
memory list shows the same callsign in each position in the list. ie
when the next one arrives the new callsign takes up the entire 40
positions in the list.

There was a similar question listed under "redundant Callsigns" on the
TH-D7 list but no mention of any reason for the problem, or any
solution, and that was asked back in 2005..

Has anyone had a similar problem, and what caused it and/or corrected
the problem..

The only thought I have had was that I used an incorrect version of the
Memory Manager program to set the radio up..  But I'm really grasping at
straws..  Otherwise the radio appears to functioning correctly.. This
fault means that I can't monitor an individual station and watch the
changing information, as I approach or move in relation to the station..

Any suggestions appreciatively received..

Thanks Kim VK2ASY

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
28-October-2007 1:58 PM