[OZAPRS] D700 power on issue?

Ian Mills imills at awa.com.au
Mon Oct 29 20:36:28 EST 2007

Dear all,
I now have a D700 however I need to always press the PWR button to make it
work when I turn off my car and then back on again. This is contrary to
the instruction manual, ie, it should continue working when I turn the car
back on without needing to press the PWR button ... Does anyone have any
ideas? The internal battery keeps the date/time so I don't think its that.
Cheers
Ian
vk2him
AWA Limited