[OZAPRS] What Have I done wrong?

Shaun Pitcher spitcher at energy.com.au
Wed Oct 31 17:54:41 EST 2007

Thanks to all those that helped.  Turned out to be a serial cable issue
between the GPS and Kantronic 3.

All working well now.  Please let me know if I have it set up wrong and am

causing troubles. (that is the last thing I want to do)

Only one strange thing is that UI-Veiw gives my speed and direction where
as Findu only gives my altitude?  Strange

Regards,
Shaun Pitcher   VK2XPP-9
spitcher at energy.com.au