[OZAPRS] What Have I done wrong?

Shaun Pitcher spitcher at energy.com.au
Sun Oct 28 16:35:49 EST 2007

Crikey!  Don't tell the misses!  She has been hassling me to take to
Tassie for years.   ;-)

Might have to work out what I actually did, so I can place static co ords
for my workplace into the system ;-)

For those of you following my tale, I have replaced the fuse in the PS and

purchased a 9 pin serial cable so I can connect the GPS to the computer
and see what it says.  I also blew about 20 years of dust out of the PS
with the leaf blower while I had the top off.

I also purchased a BNC to SO239 adapter for the FM900 ant socket. (did you

know Jaycar had stopped stocking them!  Had to get one from Woollies) So I

can actually set everything up in the one place.  I think that has been
the biggest mistake on my part.  I had to have it in the shack for the
computer work then the car to get a 2m radio.

Regards,
Shaun Pitcher
spitcher at energy.com.au

Dave Horsfall <dave at horsfall.org>
Sent by: ozaprs-bounces at aprs.net.au
28/10/2007 02:05 PM
Please respond to
VK / ZL  APRS Users  <ozaprs at aprs.net.au>

VK / ZL  APRS Users <ozaprs at aprs.net.au>
cc

Subject
Re: [OZAPRS] What Have I done wrong?

On Sat, 27 Oct 2007, Shaun Pitcher wrote:

> It still thinks I am in Melbourne despite taking it for a lengthy drive.

I'll say it was a lengthy drive; we were following activity at the
Hawkesbury Canoe Classic overnight (VK2TED-1 was on the Closedown boat)
and you were seen in Tasmania...

-- Dave