[OZAPRS] Andrew makes me look up the sentences :-)

Shaun Pitcher spitcher at energy.com.au
Sat Oct 27 18:37:47 EST 2007

And may be another few sentences that slipped my mind???

Although those appear not to be used for APRS

Interestingly the $GPGAA is given as a recommendation for mobile settings
of the KP3 however $GPRMC is designated transit GPS data.

Heaps of them aren't there:

$GPAAM - Waypoint Arrival Alarm
$GPALM - GPS Almanac Data
$GPAPA - Autopilot Sentence "A"
$GPAPB - Autopilot Sentence "B"
$GPASD - Autopilot System Data
$GPBEC - Bearing & Distance to Waypoint, Dead Reckoning
$GPBOD - Bearing, Origin to Destination
$GPBWC - Bearing & Distance to Waypoint, Great Circle
$GPBWR - Bearing & Distance to Waypoint, Rhumb Line
$GPBWW - Bearing, Waypoint to Waypoint
$GPDBT - Depth Below Transducer
$GPDCN - Decca Position
$GPDPT - Depth
$GPFSI - Frequency Set Information
$GPGGA - Global Positioning System Fix Data
$GPGLC - Geographic Position, Loran-C
$GPGLL - Geographic Position, Latitude/Longitude
$GPGSA - GPS DOP and Active Satellites
$GPGSV - GPS Satellites in View
$GPGXA - TRANSIT Position
$GPHDG - Heading, Deviation & Variation
$GPHDT - Heading, True
$GPHSC - Heading Steering Command
$GPLCD - Loran-C Signal Data
$GPMTA - Air Temperature (to be phased out)
$GPMTW - Water Temperature
$GPMWD - Wind Direction
$GPMWV - Wind Speed and Angle
$GPOLN - Omega Lane Numbers
$GPOSD - Own Ship Data
$GPR00 - Waypoint active route (not standard)
$GPRMA - Recommended Minimum Specific Loran-C Data
$GPRMB - Recommended Minimum Navigation Information
$GPRMC - Recommended Minimum Specific GPS/TRANSIT Data
$GPROT - Rate of Turn
$GPRPM - Revolutions
$GPRSA - Rudder Sensor Angle
$GPRSD - RADAR System Data
$GPRTE - Routes
$GPSFI - Scanning Frequency Information
$GPSTN - Multiple Data ID
$GPTRF - Transit Fix Data
$GPTTM - Tracked Target Message
$GPVBW - Dual Ground/Water Speed
$GPVDR - Set and Drift
$GPVHW - Water Speed and Heading
$GPVLW - Distance Traveled through the Water
$GPVPW - Speed, Measured Parallel to Wind
$GPVTG - Track Made Good and Ground Speed
$GPWCV - Waypoint Closure Velocity
$GPWNC - Distance, Waypoint to Waypoint
$GPWPL - Waypoint Location
$GPXDR - Transducer Measurements
$GPXTE - Cross-Track Error, Measured
$GPXTR - Cross-Track Error, Dead Reckoning
$GPZDA - Time & Date
$GPZFO - UTC & Time from Origin Waypoint
$GPZTG - UTC & Time to Destination Waypoint

Regards,
Shaun Pitcher
spitcher at energy.com.au

Shaun Pitcher <spitcher at energy.com.au>
Sent by: ozaprs-bounces at aprs.net.au
27/10/2007 05:47 PM
Please respond to
VK / ZL  APRS Users  <ozaprs at aprs.net.au>

ozaprs at aprs.net.au
cc

Subject
Re: [OZAPRS] What Have I done wrong?

Only those two

Regards,
Shaun Pitcher
spitcher at energy.com.au

"Andrew Rich" <vk4tec at people.net.au>
Sent by: ozaprs-bounces at aprs.net.au
27/10/2007 05:44 PM
Please respond to
vk4tec at people.net.au; Please respond to
VK / ZL  APRS Users  <ozaprs at aprs.net.au>

"VK / ZL APRS Users" <ozaprs at aprs.net.au>
cc

Subject
Re: [OZAPRS] What Have I done wrong?

You tell me, what are the NMEA options your device looks for.

Andrew Rich VK4TEC
vk4tec at people.net.au <mailto:vk4tec at people.net.au>
http://www.tech-software.net