[OZAPRS] This could be a good read too!

Richard Hoskin vk3jfk at amsat.org
Thu Oct 18 19:19:12 EST 2007

If the digi's are running UIDIGI then they will have dup checking.

If they are running a Kantronics KPC3 TNC etc they will not have dup
checking unless they all use the 'New Paradigm'

UIDIGI digipeaters broadcast a packet every hour with the name and the
version number. The packet has no path and is not in an APRS format so you
have to monitor the raw data of a local digi.

Cheers
Richard
VK3JFK