[OZAPRS] Timer for switching off radio.

Shaun Pitcher spitcher at energy.com.au
Mon Oct 15 17:29:52 EST 2007

Nice!  Very neat also.  Only issue is that I can probably home brew a
timer for about $20

Regards,
Shaun Pitcher
spitcher at energy.com.au

"Roger Wilson VK4IPE" <vk4ipe at yahoo.com.au>
Sent by: ozaprs-bounces at aprs.net.au
15/10/2007 03:37 PM
Please respond to
VK / ZL  APRS Users  <ozaprs at aprs.net.au>

<ozaprs at aprs.net.au>
cc

Subject
[OZAPRS] Timer for switching off radio.

If you need a timer to switch off your mobile radio after you have parked
up
 have a look at the new APO3 from Byonics at: http://www.byonics.com/apo3/

73's

Roger VK4IPE