[OZAPRS] Proposed Sunshine Coast Digi

Gordon Taylor gordon.t at internode.on.net
Thu Oct 11 19:11:33 EST 2007

Well things are changing, the proposed digi for Noosa Heads is on the back
burner due to concerns with interference to our voice repeater at that
site.

So I have added an object to UI-View of our next proposed location, this
is
called Radar Hill which is near Nambour but on a fairly prominent hill
with
clear view in all directions.  Callsign is hopefully VK4RRH-3 if we go
ahead.  This will give excellent coverage up the Bruce Hwy.

It is fairly close (21ks) from VK4RX-3 but RX-3 is shadowed north of
Maroochydore.

I will keep you posted of what transpires.

Regards,
Gordon Taylor VK4VP
  _____

Secretary