[OZAPRS] Vista?

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Wed Oct 10 16:03:22 EST 2007

   Hi Brian,
   Can't answer your query re UIView but the Oziexplorer home page had
this to
   say about Vista ..

   6th February 2007 - New release version 3.95.4p of OziExplorer is
available
   for download from the OziExplorer Software page. The only changes made
are
   to fix some issues when using the Windows Vista operating system.

   Does that help?

   Ray vk2tv
   Brian Beamish wrote:

Hi

Whilst I am not yet personally using Vista but with a remote chance of
possible new computer in mind that will I am sure include Vista I was
wondering If anyone has come up with problems with any software at all,
particularly Amateur Radio related software like Ui-View etc running under
Vista?

Does OziEplorer run under Vista okay?

73 Brian VK4BBS

PS: If there is a fix required for any software like Ui-view please let me
know
 where to obtain it.